1, The Barbados Water Authority (BWA) invites tenders for the supply of external audit services covering a four-year term initially and invites suitably experienced firms to tender for these services.
The external audit services required will include, but not be limited to:
- The planning, management and execution of the external audits for the BWA
- Reporting on external audit progress to Management and Governance Sub-Committee, including attendance at Sub-Committee and Board meetings as appropriate.
- Provision of advice to BWA Management and Governance Sub-Committee on technical accounting and financial matters.
- Liaison and coordination with the Director of Finance and his team to ensure full exchange of information
2.Tenders should be submitted via electronic mail with attachments in PDF format to the email address below with the subject: “TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICES and addressed to:
Barbados Water Authority
to reach the office no later than Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 4:30 p.m.
3. No tender will be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in the tender document.
4. The BWA does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
5. All corporate tenderers must include with their tender a copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation or Registration Certificate. Failure to provide these documents will render the tender void.
6. Tenderers must provide a copy of their VAT Registration Certificate / Barbados Revenue Authority Certificate of Registration.
7. Tenderers should be aware that the labour clauses (public contracts) Act, Cap.349 shall in so far as is applicable to the subject of the tender, apply to any contract made in respect of the tender.
8, Interested tenderers can access the tender document via the link below.
Link to the tender document: Tender for the supply of external audit services_20230314.pdf
9. Should you have any queries or for further information, please contact the BWA by telephone at 434-4200, between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday