BARBADOS WATER AUTHORITY
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF A SCREW PUMP AT THE SOUTH COAST SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT (SCSTP)
- The Barbados Water Authority (BWA) invites tenders for the supply and installation of a screw pump at the South Coast Sewage Treatment Plant, located at Harmony Hall, Christ Church.
- The Tender Document can be downloaded from the BWA’s web and social media pages. Please contact the BWA by telephone at 434-4200, between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday should you have any queries.
- Tenders should be submitted via electronic mail with attachments in PDF format to the email address below with the subject: “TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF A SCREW PUMP AT THE SOUTH COAST SEWAGE TREATEMENT PLANT, # 022022” and addressed to:
Barbados Water Authority
to reach the office no later than Thursday, 31st March, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.
- No tender will be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in the tender document.
- The BWA does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
- All corporate tenderers must include with their tender a copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation. Failure to provide the Certificate of Incorporation will render the tender void.
- Tenderers must provide a copy of their VAT Registration Certificate / Barbados Revenue Authority Certificate of Registration.
- Tenderers should be aware that the labour clauses (public contracts) Act, Cap.349 shall in so far as is applicable to the subject of the tender, apply to any contract made in respect of the tender.
- Interested tenderers can view the tender document below