BARBADOS WATER AUTHORITY
Request for Proposals
Procurement of Financial Auditing Services
Barbados Water Infrastructure Rehabilitation Project
- The Government of Barbados (GOB) had received funding from the Corporación Andina de Fomento (CAF) for the implementation of the Barbados Water Infrastructure Rehabilitation Project (BWIRP), being executed by the Barbados Water Authority (BWA). The BWA now invites proposals from suitably qualified firms to provide financial auditing services for the project.
- Interested firms can view and download the full Request for Proposals (RFP) from the Barbados Water Authority’s web page at barbadoswaterauthority.com.
- Responses to this RFP shall include one electronic mailed version of the document in pdf format with the subject line “Proposal to Provide Financial Auditing Services for the BWIRP Project” and be received by the BWA no later than April 5, 2022, at
6:00 pm AST.
- The proposals should be addressed to:
The Project Manager
Project Management Office
2nf Floor Barbados Water Authority
Pine Commercial Estate
The Pine, St. Michael, Barbados
- Interested firms should confirm their intention to respond to the RFP by sending a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 pm (AST) on March 18, 2022.
- The BWA reserves the right to accept or reject late applications or to cancel the present invitation partially or in its entirety. It will not be bound to assign any reason for not short-listing or engaging any applicant and will not defray any costs incurred by any applicant in the preparation and submission of the requested proposal.