1. The Barbados Water Authority invites Tenders for the supply and installation of a wastewater screening system:
(a) The Barbados Water Authority is desirous of receiving quotations for the supply and installation of medium screens at the River Road Lift Station located along the south side of the Constitution River in the City of Bridgetown.
2. Interested persons/agencies can review and download the tender document from the Barbados Water Authority’s web page. Please contact the Engineer, Wastewater Division, by telephone at 434-4200 between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday should you have any queries.
3. Tenders should be submitted in sealed envelopes labelled “Tender for the Supply and Installation of Wastewater Screening System” and addressed to:
to reach the office no later than Friday June 18, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
4. No Tender will be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in this Notice.
5. The Barbados Water Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
6. All corporate tenderers must include with their tender a copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation as evidence of the fact that the company is an existing registered company as at the date of tender. Failure to provide the Certificate of Incorporation will render the tender void.
7. Bidders must provide a copy of their VAT Registration Certificate and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
8. Bidders should be aware that the labour clauses (Public Contracts) Act, Cap.349 shall in so far as is applicable to the subject of the tender, apply to any contract made in respect of the tender.
9. Interested bidders can view the following tender document: