1. The Barbados Water Authority invites Tenders for the Provision of Reinstatement Services and the Supply of Asphalt:
(a) the reinstatement of concrete pavements, driveways, etc. resulting from repairs, burst main and the laying of new services; and
(b) the reinstatement of sections of pipe track resulting from the laying of new mains or the replacement of old mains.
2. Interested persons/agencies can review and download the tender document from the Barbados Water Authority’s web page. Please contact the Director of Engineering by telephone at 434-4200 between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday should you have any queries.
3. Tenders should be submitted in sealed envelopes marked “Tender for the Provision of Reinstatement Services” and addressed to:
to reach the office no later than Friday June 18, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
4. No Tender will be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in this Notice.
5. The Barbados Water Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
6. All corporate tenderers must include with their tender a copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation as evidence of the fact that the company is an existing registered company as at the date of tender. Failure to provide the Certificate of Incorporation will render the tender void.
7. Bidders must provide a copy of their VAT Registration Certificate and Tax Identification Number (TIN)
8. Bidders should be aware that the labour clauses (Public Contracts) Act, Cap.349 shall in so far as is applicable to the subject of the tender, apply to any contract made in respect of the tender.
9. Interested bidders can view the following tender document: