Tender Notice for the Production of Water Wednesdays
1. The Barbados Water Authority invites Tenders for the production of Water Wednesdays.
2. Interested persons/agencies can download the Tender Document from the Barbados Water Authority’s web page. Please contact the Marketing Department by telephone at 434-4200, between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday should you have any queries.
3. Tenders should be submitted in a document marked “Production of Water Wednesdays” and addressed to:
Barbados Water Authority
Pine Commercial Estate
to reach the office no later than Friday August 6th, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
4. No Tender will be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in this notice.
5. The Barbados Water Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
6.. All corporate tenderers must include with their tenders a copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation as evidence of the fact that the company is an existing registered company as at the date of tender. Failure to provide the Certificate of Incorporation will render the tender void.
7. Tenderers must provide a copy of their VAT Registration Certificate and Tax Identification Number (TIN).
8.. Tenderers should be aware that the labour clauses (public contracts) Act, Cap.349 shall in so far as is applicable to the subject of the tender, apply to any contract made in respect of the tender.
9. Interested tenderers can view the document below: