Service disruptions for today, Tuesday, December 29, 2020
Only local districts in the following areas should be affected:
- Suspected 3-inch burst main at Conset, Bay St. John.
- Suspected 4″ burst main at Bairds Village, St. George.
- 3-inch burst main Padmore Village, St Philip.
- Suspected burst main at Marchfield Village, St Philip.
- Suspected 6-inch burst main at West Terrace, St James (near the old post office).
The BWA apologises for the inconvenience these service disruptions has caused.