BARBADOS WATER AUTHORITY TENDER NOTICE for the Refurbishment of the Pump Testing Building at the Bowmanston Pumping Station
1. The Barbados Water Authority invites Tenders for the refurbishment of the pump testing building at the Bowmanston Pumping Station.
2. Interested persons/agencies can download the appropriate Tender Document from the Barbados Water Authority’s web and social media pages. Please contact the Manager of Engineering by telephone at (246) 434-4200, between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday, should you have any queries.
3. Tenders should be submitted via email marked “Refurbishment of the Pump Testing Building-Bowmanston Pumping Station” and addressed to:
Finance, Audit and Procurement Sub-Committee
to reach the office no later than Friday, January 8, 2021, at 4:30 p.m.
4. No Tender will be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in this notice.
5. The Barbados Water Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
6. All corporate tenderers must include with their tender a copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation as evidence of the fact that the company is an existing registered company as at the date of tender. Failure to provide the Certificate of Incorporation will render the tender void.
7. Tenderers must provide a copy of their VAT Registration Certificate and Tax Identification Number (TIN)
8. Tenderers should be aware that the labour clauses (public contracts) Act, Cap.349 shall in so far as is applicable to the subject of the tender, apply to any contract made in respect of the tender.
9. Interested tenderers can view the tender document below.