BARBADOS WATER AUTHORITY TENDER NOTICE for the Lease or Purchase – Combination Vacuum Jetter Truck
Lease or Purchase – Combination Vacuum Jetter Truck
1. The Barbados Water Authority invites Tenders for the lease or purchase of vehicles & Equipment.
2. Interested persons/agencies can download the appropriate Tender Document from the Barbados Water Authority’s web page. Please contact the Manager of Engineering by telephone at 434-4300, between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday should you have and queries.
3. Tenders should be submitted in sealed envelopes marked “Tender for the Lease or Purchase – “Combination Vacuum Jetter Truck” and addressed to:
Finance, Audit and Procurement Sub-Committee
to reach the office no later than Friday 18th December 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
4. No Tender will be considered unless it complies with the conditions set out in this notice.
5. The Barbados Water Authority does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
6. All corporate tenderers must include with their tenderers a copy of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation as evidence of the fact that the company is an existing registered company as at the date of tender. Failure to provide the Certificate of Incorporation will render the tender void.
7. Tenderers must provide a copy of their VAT Registration Certificate and Tax Identification Number (TIN)
8. Tenderers should be aware that the labour clauses (public contracts) Act, Cap.349 shall in so far as is applicable to the subject of the tender, apply to any contract made in respect of the tender.
9. Interested tenderers can view the tender document on the following web page: www.barbadoswaterauthority.com